Sunday, January 9, 2011

Summary 2010.♥

Aaaah! Scans of the SUMMARY 2010 DVD have been uploaded by various people on LJ. And I really envy Chinese people! >_< They get their items like 3 or 4 days before the actual release, I wonder why though. :?
I really, really, really can't wait for my copy to arrive. :)))
The last time I checked its status on CDJapan, it has already entered the shipping process. So that means it might reach me in about 4-5 days from now. Kyaaaa! /faints.
The Summary DVD is my Christmas gift from my mom; even though it's quite late to be still called a 'Christmas gift'. XD 
Anyway, it's already 11:30PM and my first class starts at 7AM tomorrow so yeah, I have to sleep.


Oyasuminasai~! ^‿^

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete