Friday, January 14, 2011

Circus Boys.♥

Because I was so busy yesterday, I didn't get to watch the Summary DVD immediately. >__<
BUT! Since I was very free tonight, I took the chance and watched the DVD right away! :))




Thanks to our multi-region DVD player, I got to watch the DVD on our television! ^‿^

I had time earlier this evening so I decided to watch the dvd. :D
I watched it with my lil' sis who happens to be a JUMP fan too; of course because of my influence~ >:)
The video hasn't even started yet but I was already trembling. LOL! Just kidding. :P
I was really excited and I really don't know why. O‿o

Aaah! I really can't explain how I felt while watching the dvd. It felt so... NEW.
Yeah! That's the right term! I mean, I've watched all of JUMP's dvds but this one stands out among all, so far.
Well, it might be shorter than that of the 2010 TEN JUMP dvd, but it sure was fun to watch! I was really amazed, mesmerized, stunned, astonished, bewildered, what else is there to say?! XD
Gomen, gomen~ I'm exaggerating. >:P But really, I can really see how they prepared for it. And I just enjoyed it so much!

A-HA! One thing I really LOL-ed at was the part when Daiki was supposed to ask someone from the audience a certain question, then he spotted and obaa-sama in the crowd! I was like, "WHAT THE FUDGE?!" Hahahaha! JUMP even has obaa-sama fans! Now that's something to brag about. XD

What else? Aaaah~ That's all I can say. I'm just too overwhelmed, I think. I really am thankful that I bought this dvd. So worth the price! :))
I was planning on writing about my reaction on the said dvd but I don't think I can do it tonight. >__<
I have an appointment with my dentist early tomorrow so I have to sleep right now. :(

So yeah, that's all for now~ I think I'm gonna have a very good dream tonight. Yeeee~ ^‿^
OYASUMINASAI! :D



{ x-posted from mikaaa_yamachii @ lj }

No comments:

Post a Comment