Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011. :)

お誕生日おめでとう,
中山優馬! ♥
I didn't have time to edit a picture of him so just this picture, for now. I'll edit one later if I have time already. :)

Aaaah! I feel so bad for posting an entry for Yuma's birthday just now. >___<
I'm actually very busy right now so I just had to make some time to make this post because I love Yuma so dearly. ^‿^So I've known Yuma for as long as I have known JE. He was actually one of my first crushes. I even liked him before I eventually got to like Yuri. >:P Anyway, I've seen how Yuma has matured and damn! I just can't keep my self from falling for him all over again. >‿< He's worth the like anyway.

I can't stay any longer since I have lots and lots of schoolwork to do. I guess this is goodbye? LOL! For now, that is. :D
Once again, Happy happy 17th Birthday, Yuma! And I love love love love you very much much much much. ♥♥♥



{ x-posted from mikaaa_yamachii @ lj }

No comments:

Post a Comment